A rare opportunity to purchase a genuine “Port” Ships Navigation Light as used aboard ships during WW2. This lamp is oil fired and has not had the addition of electric wiring, unlike similar lamps of this period. The internal burner is complete as is the removable Red (PORT) lens.
Manufacturers stamp to the rear. G.P.GRIMLEY & SONS LTD 1943 BIRMINGHAM
Undamaged save for a few minor dents commensurate with age, signs of use internally, and highly polished externally.
Dimensions: Height (fully extended) 28″ (71cm) Width: 12″ (30cm).